Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT rocker flares black Friday week./ oil tanks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I have 2 sets available for immediate shipping @245 shipped. Let me know who needs a set.

Oil tanks are $625 shipped. Please note they are bare with no paint and do NOT come with filler necks. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mb911
Click to view attachment
slammin
Hi happy Thanksgiving .I’m trying this over again I’m not too good on these computer things don’t know if the last thing I sent got to you or not but I would be interested in a set of the flairs For the rockers I would need to have your information because I don’t have PayPal and I’d have to send you a check if that’s OK let me know thanks Slammin samphelps111@yahoo.com
mb911
QUOTE(slammin @ Nov 25 2021, 01:37 PM) *

Hi happy Thanksgiving .I’m trying this over again I’m not too good on these computer things don’t know if the last thing I sent got to you or not but I would be interested in a set of the flairs For the rockers I would need to have your information because I don’t have PayPal and I’d have to send you a check if that’s OK let me know thanks Slammin samphelps111@yahoo.com

Just sent you an email. Check is no problem. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.