Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maxjax for sale.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I bought this a few years back and it has been flawless. I made a bracket to mount the pump on the wall and no longer have a cart for it. I also put upgraded hoses on it right away as the ones that come stock were crap. New these are 3700 with a few improvements like multiple locking locations. This one is only 2 locking positions. Please excuse the mess in the pictures. I have been working on major reorganization of my garage. Asking 2600 OBO for it. Not super interested in shipping this so hopefully someone semi local would want it.

Bought a 4 post lift and will be putting that together over the next few weeks and once that's done then this lift will be available. Also going to put it on market place. Click to view attachment
Freezin 914
This is very tempting……
mepstein
Once you get a lift you will wonder how you ever lived without one.
mb911
Let's make a deal. I would much prefer to sell to someone here vs just a random person would even offer some sort of payment plan if need be.
burlybryan
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 28 2021, 09:50 AM) *

Let's make a deal. I would much prefer to sell to someone here vs just a random person would even offer some sort of payment plan if need be.

Sent you a PM
mb911
QUOTE(burlybryan @ Nov 28 2021, 11:16 AM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 28 2021, 09:50 AM) *

Sent you a PM

Replied.
mb911
Pending.
NARP74
Who ever gets it, DON'T store your guitar on it! Sure sign of work not getting done...
mb911
Picked up. Thanks Bryan.

Need to learn to play the guitar now.
burlybryan
QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 18 2021, 09:10 AM) *

Picked up. Thanks Bryan.

Need to learn to play the guitar now.

Thanks Ben! Was nice to meet you and chat about cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.