Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cancel (found one) 914 Rolling chassis to upgrade to 6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
9144me2enjoy
Cancel (found one)… looking for a 914 rolling chassis, with little rust issues (hail hole, longs, floors etc.) if it has an engine not running in it that’s fine. Preferably one that hasn’t had any of its sheet metal cut for water conversions etc., with little to no previous body damage! Project: strip body to metal, repair any minor rust areas, install steel flares and 911 suspension and Fuchs. Install new rubber and interior and install 86-3.2L 911 engine with upgraded trans and axles. I have most mechanics needed to complete. Just need a good solid chassis to work with. I’ve missed some good ones that have came through over the years, no rush if someone has one or is working on one at this stage. First choice of colors is Orange but would consider all colors since it will be stripped and can always repaint to desired color. Prefer 70-73 with chrome bumpers but would consider others that I can back date. Must have good vin plates and titles/documentation’s. Price range $2,000.00 - $15,000.00. Must be able to transport vehicle back to Oregon. Thanks
Craigers17
@9144me2enjoy Here are two maybe close to you. Maybe not nice enough, but the price is right,

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/sn...7437591354.html
9144me2enjoy
Thanks but it appears they have both been deleted! Have a good day. driving.gif
2mAn
Have you seen the '914-6' below LOL
9144me2enjoy
Thanks Simon I will check it out. Appreciate it.
9144me2enjoy
Still looking
JRust
I've got a low mileage 73 2.0. Had minor hell hole but I had it repaired & battery tray replaced. Factory black car. Needs repainted but interior is as close to perfect as I've seen. You've got my number Roy. Give me a call if you're interested. I'm into it just under 10k & have plans to finish it. But I have done jack the last 18months with it. Just sitting in my storage unit. Here is a link with some pics

My build thread
9144me2enjoy
Thanks again for all the feedback on my search of a 914 to start my 6 conversion. I’ve found an area guy that has one that I’m going with that checks most of the boxes off for my project. I will keep you posted as this build progresses slowly. Thanks again…..stay safe. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.