Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5/22/22 PCA Gran Prix Concours and displays
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
These are fun events, I’ve been to three and parked in the display area, good place to get together

See: https://pcagpx.motorsportreg.com/events/gra...club-pca-138883
914-300Hemi
I will be there but only displaying.
Don’t know what car yet.
ValcoOscar
I plan on attending but as spectator only

beerchug.gif

Oscar
euro911
All my 'P'-cars are tied up at the moment dry.gif

Click to view attachment
eric9144
idea.gif
Wonder if I could get my car prepped for that, its not that far off but also is a 2 hr drive or tow to bring it there. I haven't done a full concourse ever before but I know the car won quite a few previous to my stewardship
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(eric9144 @ May 4 2022, 02:36 PM) *

idea.gif
Wonder if I could get my car prepped for that, its not that far off but also is a 2 hr drive or tow to bring it there. I haven't done a full concourse ever before but I know the car won quite a few previous to my stewardship

Go for it !
FlacaProductions
I'll probably be there as a spectator.
jim_hoyland
Current entry list shows 3 914s pre-registered.
Past PCA events allow display only cars to pay upon entry.
Chupee
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ May 8 2022, 11:55 AM) *

where in SO Cal? Looking for some local members for a drive

thx Blair
eric9144
I have to see if I can get it together to make this, still need to wash the car slap.gif
Also with ~2hr drive one way and a 7am check in I'd really have to leave around 4:30am and that might be a rough sell on a Sunday morning... we'll see... idea.gif
eric9144
QUOTE(Chupee @ May 18 2022, 05:50 PM) *

QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ May 8 2022, 11:55 AM) *

where in SO Cal? Looking for some local members for a drive

thx Blair

@Chupee it's at Lakewood Country Club, Lakewood , CA
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(eric9144 @ May 18 2022, 08:42 PM) *

I have to see if I can get it together to make this, still need to wash the car slap.gif
Also with ~2hr drive one way and a 7am check in I'd really have to leave around 4:30am and that might be a rough sell on a Sunday morning... we'll see... idea.gif

@eric9144

piratenanner.gif

See ya Sunday

Oscar
jim_hoyland
You can do display on the lawn, or just park and walk around. Always a fun event with great cars…,
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif It’s gonna be top down weather today and a great day to get out on the road…
jim_hoyland
Don’s fine -6
jim_hoyland
More:
jim_hoyland
Last 914….
ValcoOscar
Nice to see everyone

A few 914 photos

Oscar

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

ValcoOscar
Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
Lunch stop before heading home.

Until next time...

Oscar

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
MM1
Thanks for sharing.
swood
Totally missed Lakewood, that's just a few blocks away from me too...
Would be nice to know who has a 914 in the local area, I keep seeing a few driving around.
abes914
QUOTE(swood @ May 22 2022, 08:15 PM) *

Totally missed Lakewood, that's just a few blocks away from me too...
Would be nice to know who has a 914 in the local area, I keep seeing a few driving around.

I missed this too and I am just around the corner. Had some family functions that I couldn’t miss.

I try to drive around with my car specially if I go to the office. Photo of my car below. It might be out of commission due to oil lamp coming on. I have a neighbor around my corner who have one in his garage (parts need to be assembled). And another guy in Bixby area who drives it around town and posting in instagram. Hie car is black with white 2.0 fusch rims.

Click to view attachment
eric9144
Was sad to miss this, life is a bit crazy for me right now with the kids racing mountain bikes and near the end of school etc, just way too much on my plate and couldn't make it. Thanks for the pictures beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.