Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time To Renew Your 914World Support
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
914Sixer
It is time to show your support for 914World and all the hard work that has gone into making this the BEST Porsche 914 information center on the planet. It light of what has happened we need to give Andy our very best. Lets make the support total the best that has ever been recorded. popcorn[1].gif
Type 47
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 29 2022, 04:42 PM) *

It is time to show your support for 914World and all the hard work that has gone into making this the BEST Porsche 914 information center on the planet. It light of what has happened we need to give Andy our very best. Lets make the support total the best that has ever been recorded. popcorn[1].gif

instructions please.
Puebloswatcop
I absolutely agree. Without this site I would not have garnered up the courage to do half of the things I have done with my cars. Everyone here is supportive, gives constructive feedback and great advice, this truely is a great world, and without Andy it wouldn't be here......Thanks Andy for everything you are doing and have done to make this possible.
burlybryan
instructions please.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...&CODE=index
Type 47
QUOTE(burlybryan @ Nov 29 2022, 05:19 PM) *

Damn, that was easy!
mepstein
Done beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Renewed and glad to chip in. smile.gif
tom.esh
Done. Many thanks to all for a great resource.
abes914
Renewed! Thank you!
beerchug.gif
GBX0073
2nd year of many to come I hope
Thanks, Andy, for bringing us back online

beerchug.gif
mxkinn01
Renewed and happy to help keep the lights on.
Robarabian
Renewed and happy to support our world and thank Andy for his time, effort, energy and dedication.

Van914
Done
914ltd

I'm in! Happy to help with this site. Brad Mayeur
Chris H.
Done. That felt good beerchug.gif .
Cairo94507
I had just re-upped my membership in early November; I just sent additional money as I can't live without this site! beerchug.gif
Jett
Happy to re-up this year!

Thanks Andy!
cassmcentee
Thank you Andy!
==Done==
friethmiller
Renewed!
anderssj
Done.

Thanks Andy!

beerchug.gif
T.Rick6
Done, thanks Andy !! beerchug.gif
Gatornapper
DONE! Best forum on web.

SAD I still can't get it to work correctly after the hack. Cleared Browser (Brave) cache, restarted it, nothing working correctly.

But Steve Anderson said it's working fine for him, so I'll keep trying.

Using Safari it works fine.....hmmmm....

GN

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 29 2022, 07:42 PM) *

advman89
Cha Ching.

Thank you!!!!

MartyYeoman
PayPal sent! first.gif
bob164
Sent, thanks Andy and all the administrators, you rock.
BENBRO02
Subscription renewed. Thanks Andy
NS914
Done! Andy, I don't know what I would do without this community so truly thank you for all that you do.

Regards,

Grant

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 29 2022, 08:42 PM) *

mlindner
Done, thanks Sir Andy. We all missed 914world a lot.
LS1V8Jerry
Done
Alain V.
Yup,I subscribed a couple of days ago when the site came back up. smilie_pokal.gif
Chaznaster
Done and thank you!
infraredcalvin
Done, thanks Andy!
TMM914
Doneā€¦.thank you to Andy and to all those that make this site possible!
bkrantz
Me too--and glad to support.
iankarr
Done again!
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 29 2022, 06:42 PM) *

Done. agree.gif
frostyf
Done
914werke
checks in the mail biggrin.gif
914-300Hemi
PayPal sent.
dax1969

Done... also on this side of the pond 914world is highly appreciated.

keep up the good work

Krds

Dax1969
BELGIUM
eric9144
Re-upped
party.gif
Quinn Moore
Did.

piratenanner.gif

QM
gonzo54
I just renewed-

Thank you Sir Andy and all of the Admin Team for keeping 914 World up and running!

-Rick
PCH
Thank you Andy for making this site possible! 914World is a fantastic resource.
sixaddict
Done
SKL1
Re-upped as well! $$ well spent for 914 people!!

Still enjoy driving these, even after 52 years and counting!! (boy, does that date me!!)
plymouth37
Done! Thanks so much Andy and admins!
TargaToy
Renewed! Thanks for keeping this amazing resource going!
type47fan
An active member since September, 2003, I made my annual contribution as soon as the site came back.

Thanks to Andy, the admins, and members who continue to make the 914 world the wonderful gathering spot it is.
mxkinn01
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Dec 1 2022, 07:49 PM) *

PayPal sent.

Damn Ravi,
When you get a new Cayman GTS you GET a new Cayman GTS!
In your signature your car at least 130 years newer than anyone on this site. LOL biggrin.gif
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.