Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
messix
i know there are about ten guys up north, seattle to marysville that need to get together now that there is some sun light after six pm. so we could meet up at some establishment for food and drink and bench racing.
we could come up with a regular spot or some one could pick a new place every week or biweekly that they would like to turn us on to.

wudda think guys?
sixnotfour
Sounds Good ............Teener Tuesday beer.gif
Troy your in charge
messix
becarefull of putting me in charge. i might get people in trouble. cool_shades.gif
Zaney
I vote for the XXX Drive-In in Issaquah for one of the Tuesdays! jsharp.gif and beer3.gif (Homemade Rootbeer)

Good stuff!!! Plus the Drive-In folks there are car club friendly!

It's an idea for warmer weather.

Nate
Allan
I like Pikes market.

Is it teener friendly?
Bleyseng
Some 911/914 guys on Pelican NW BBS already meet at the XXX once a month on Sat. Its a good car meet with a drive sometimes..

Pike Place is fun on a Sat morning too. During the week there isn't too much to do there esp after 5pm except hit the bars.
messix
pike place market? no way to much of a frigging zoo.

tripx would be good. we've got 3 hooters we can go to.

for good food there's that greek italian pplace in canyon park, and canyons at canyon park.

a coulpe of places in kirkland at carrilion point [park in the fire zone circle]

some good places in snohomish.

la familia in millcreek.

red hook in woodinville.

mac minimenes [spl?] in mill creek.

any others favorites out there?
Zaney
Burgermaster in Montlake.
Murphy's Irish Pub in Wallingford
Eylisian Brewery on Capitol Hill

Any good Pizza and Brew place works great for me!
messix
the rocker pizza and brew in alderwood
Zaney
sad.gif Sounds great except I have shifts falling on the next three Tuedays.
If we get it rolling folks will make if they can!

I'm in! beer.gif
messix
no problem there zaney you cook and we'll come on down. everone knows fire fighters can cook.
Zaney
Anything can be cooked on a BBQ!

Except the beer would have to be Root flavored chowtime.gif
lsimburger
I have not meet many local teeners, I hope this is an open invitiation. Sure would like to meet a few of you. I live in south Everett, Issaquah is a streach but I should be able to make a few meetings.
Larry Simburger
messix
of course this is an open invite. this is a non-club club.
and i live just northeast of millcreek, your in my nieborhood.
we might have to split this thing up for south sound and north sound groups or people could just pick which one sounds closer or more fun.
Bleyseng
Well, lets make it quick as I leave for 2 months to South America....I'll be at the April 9th Harmon Brewery meet if I can.

Hope the rest of you make it esp you guy up north of Seattle. beer.gif
messix
ok shall i call this our first teener tuesday april 4th meet at the lynnwood hooters. [unless some one else has a better place around lynnwood].
i'm off work at 6pm so i'll be there 'bout 6:20
Rand
That works.

I vote for Red Hook some time in the future. smilie_pokal.gif

Once a week would probably be a bit too frequent for me to get away with, but I would love to hang out once or twice a month.

Great idea Troy! Let's do it.
sixnotfour
ok shall i call this our first teener tuesday april 4th meet at the lynnwood hooters. [unless some one else has a better place around lynnwood].
i'm off work at 6pm so i'll be there 'bout 6:20

Ya buddy,,,, "I haved an important meeting Tuesday",

Thats wife code talk ph34r.gif
914werke
headbang.gif Not I ...
San Diego owned.gif
KELTY360
Good idea. Tuesdays are usually good for me but I'm committed for the next two weeks. I agree with Rand that every week may be too much, although with everyone having busy schedules some people will always be available. Whether twice a month or every week it's a good idea to do it the same day. TripX works good, but I'm game for North end locations also, just tell me where.
messix
i also think every week is hard for people to make,
messix
btw i thinnk every other tuesday would be good unless this thing really takes off and the need for more teener bonding calls for every week.
dinomium
sounds good to meez, I will try to make it, but living in Bremerton makes it tuff!
porsha916
I would also like to meet more teeners from the area! Bellingham is a bit of a ride for a tuesday night, any chance of having it on a weekend or a little farther north!!!
Bleyseng
As I had said there is a meeting at the XXX once a month on the second Saturday. See the link:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=267147

beerchug.gif

jsharp.gif
smooth_eddy
So is this a rain or shine gathering? The forecast is not too good for Tues 4/4. Hooters shocked[1].gif in Lynnwood is on 196th, Right? Eddy
messix
yup rain or shine. i'll be there.
messix
look for me, i'll be wearing my usual
Eddie914
This was a XXX Saturday last spring.

Eddie
Eddie914
Sweet!
Eddie914
A group of us track junkies meet the first Wednesday of every month in West Seattle. We have three regulars who are 914 owners.

This Wednesday we are meeting at the Pacific Rim Brewery in White Center on 14th Ave SW. Everyone is welcome. 7:00 pm.

Unfortunately my teener is still spread all over the garage ... and workshop.

I don't get out of the neighborhood too much until after April 15th ... CPA kind of stuff.

Eddie
messix
maybe we should just meet at eddy's house and put his teener back together for him, no more excuses.
smooth_eddy
maybe we should just meet at eddy's house and put his teener back together for him, no more excuses.

WTF.gif

My car was toghether last time I looked? Eddy
effutuo101
Let me know when and where. I believe that we will be meeting tonight at hooters in lynnwood? What time? Some times I can make it. Sometimes not. But tonight looks good.
Solo914
Are you guys meeting today? I was looking forward to meeting some of the Northwest teeners but I am picking it up today from the painter and taking it straight to the windshield shop to have the new windshield installed. I am thinking that if I play my cards right I should have it all back together by Sunday night. So? Next tuesday huh.gif biggrin.gif
rjames
I'm a about 3 weeks (and a new carpet kit that I'm waiting for to show up) from being able to drive the 914 anywhere, but like the idea of a semi-regular get together.

Twice a month or so would be cool- and maybe we keep moving the location around so that it's fair for everyone?
Eddie914
Eddy,

Your teener has always been a lot more "put together" than mine.

I suspect that is why you go by "Smooth Eddy". Maybe I should be "Rough Eddie" to match the condition of my teener.

Eddie
messix
QUOTE (effutuo101 @ Apr 4 2006, 08:52 AM)
Let me know when and where. I believe that we will be meeting tonight at hooters in lynnwood? What time? Some times I can make it. Sometimes not. But tonight looks good.

yup tonite, i'll be there 'bout 6:30 at hooters lynwood.
next week some else can pick the joint.
effutuo101
Just pullin the teener out of the Garage now. Figure I would leave in about 15-20 minutes...See you all there.
smooth_eddy
Just checked the traffic cams. All clear both North and South bound. Got the weather too. I'll be there at 6:30 PM. Eddy
effutuo101
Delightfully tacky...
messix
yet unrefined
messix
it's a good thing eddy kept us from getting outa control.
effutuo101
and now a pic?
effutuo101
next
effutuo101
k now?
effutuo101
next
effutuo101
next.
effutuo101
weqrf fat fingers
effutuo101
my fat fingers.. hit cancel... Dee Dee Dee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.