Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New weekly tradition., Post your AX pictures/videos
Dave-O
post May 7 2006, 07:42 PM
Post #1

Is winter done yet?

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,082

Hi gang,
I have a confession to make...I like looking at AX pics and watching AX videos. I also like showing them off. I thought it would be nice if we had one place where everyone could show off the fun they had during the week.

I'll start. Here are two in-car videos I took today. This venue is unique, it is by far the biggest and has the least barriers. It can only be used very early or late in the season however. Additionally, the surface is very bumpy and changes from new(er) pavement with grip, to old torn up pavement with much less grip. All in all I had a lot of fun. Came in third in STS-2 with a bunch of miatas. So far this class should be lots of fun with great competition. The top two guys in my class were running up with the DSP times! The results aren't posted yet but TTOD for the door slammers was in the 62's. My best was a 67.6xx. The first video is my fastest run. The second is my last run where I added a little more speed to a few more sections. I had a "fun" tank slapper through the last slalom and an entertaining spin at the finish.

Enjoy!

Fastest run

http://media.putfile.com/5706run5

Spin

http://media.putfile.com/5706run6
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dave-O   New weekly tradition.   May 7 2006, 07:42 PM
J P Stein   I gots no pics from this week as I hab no AX this ...   May 7 2006, 09:25 PM
turboman808   I wish I had a video camera :(   May 7 2006, 10:05 PM
Dave-O  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 07:40 AM