Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> www.qscusa.com, ...
ericread
post Jul 6 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #21

The Viper Blue 914

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,432
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(stateofidleness @ Jul 6 2008, 12:41 AM) *

I'm past the "learn your lesson" stage here.. i got that...don't need to hear it again..

Eric, that is my reasoning as well. I have received the payment refund so therefore, I am no longer entitled to the merchandise as well. But, after making numerous attempts to contact the seller to return merchandise, all communications go unanswered.

Isn't there a "statute of limitations" on this that says they "become mine" after so long or after a "reasonable amount of time" they are no longer recoverable? In no way do I feel I deserve to keep the goods, I just REFUSE to pay to ship these back on my dime.

In my opinion eBay is the one that refiunded the money to you. If anyone has legal claim to these it would probably be eBay.

Check with eBay legal.

Eric

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rusty
post Jul 8 2008, 10:34 AM
Post #22

Wanted: Engine case GA003709

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 6 2008, 12:12 PM) *

If they ask for them back, put them in a brown grocery bag and staple them shut. Then send them back UPS. I guarantee they will get the message... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I've got tears in my eyes... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

that's the funniest response I've read in weeks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2024 - 06:20 AM