Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> buying new carbs, anybody using these?
JOE M
post Mar 31 2009, 04:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,042
Region Association: None

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-BUS-Type...sQ5fAccessories

Attached is a link to ebay. These are the carbs im thinking about using for my 72 1.7 liter. Just curious if anyone has ever used these and if they are easy to tune.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
JOE M
post Apr 6 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,042
Region Association: None

Well I decided to go with the Weber 34`s rather than the knock off that I posted. They should arive in a few days so if the weather is good I will drop them in this weekend.
+Quote Post
914Mike
post Apr 8 2009, 12:44 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 198

QUOTE(JOE M @ Apr 6 2009, 02:55 PM) *

Well I decided to go with the Weber 34`s rather than the knock off that I posted. They should arive in a few days so if the weather is good I will drop them in this weekend.

You'll love 'em! I'm running 34's on my 2056, plenty of smooth power, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) missing just a bit at the top end compared to the 40's. Much more drivable than the 40's I had... Bugformance down the street had some jets, and was able to get the exact ones I needed after I test ran a few sets with my O2 meter connected. They even traded me the test pair for the ones I ordered that were in between the ones they had on hand. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2024 - 07:22 AM