Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Anyone in the Santa Ana area?, Willing to pay someone a visit for me?
tscrihfield
post May 13 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #1

Drive Fast and Take Chances

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,156
Region Association: None

Okay,
I am not going to disclose the business name over the Web because I don't want to try and smear anyones name or hurt their business. But if you are in the Santa Ana area and have good knowledge of the businesses out that way and could maybe answer a question or two or maybe pay a visit to check on some of my parts that I cant get a response on.... I would very much appreciate it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

If I can't get anyone to check for me.... or if I dont hear back about my parts that I sent back in February. I am going to take a nice little/LONG weekend trip from Ohio to California! Honestly with the value of the parts I sent, it is worth the ticket $$$$. I will send anyone who is willing $$ for gas and time!

PM me if you think you could help!

Thanks,
Thomas
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
infraredcalvin
post May 13 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #2

Distracted Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,463
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ May 13 2011, 09:09 PM) *

Okay,
I am not going to disclose the business name over the Web because I don't want to try and smear anyones name or hurt their business. But if you are in the Santa Ana area and have good knowledge of the businesses out that way and could maybe answer a question or two or maybe pay a visit to check on some of my parts that I cant get a response on.... I would very much appreciate it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

If I can't get anyone to check for me.... or if I dont hear back about my parts that I sent back in February. I am going to take a nice little/LONG weekend trip from Ohio to California! Honestly with the value of the parts I sent, it is worth the ticket $$$$. I will send anyone who is willing $$ for gas and time!

PM me if you think you could help!

Thanks,
Thomas

Pm sent

Pat
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2024 - 09:17 AM