Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who was the guy?, Broke his front side marker light
skline
post Jun 8 2004, 08:12 AM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

There was a guy that had the really nice blue car at the AX that the canopy blew over on and broke his side marker lens. I talked to him at the swap meet and he found a new lens for the left but wanted a new right one to match it. I just by chance nappen to have a brand new right side here that I am not going to be using since I did the Chalon conversion on mine. I cant remember if he needed the right or left side. Anyway, if he is lurking, contact me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
nine14cats
post Jun 8 2004, 09:10 AM
Post #2

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Group: Members
Member No.: 287
Region Association: None

Well...I'm the guy who's canopies hit both Jeff Keyzer's and Chris Beeson's cars in the Candlestick parking lot. Chris is the one looking for the drivers side marker and found the new one at Parts Heaven. I'll give Chris a call tonight and see if it's okay to pass along his number to you. I'm sure he'll be interested in the passenger side light as well.

I haven't heard back from Chris yet on what it will cost to repaint his car, but I know Jeff has his going in this week for a repaint. Unfortunately for me, the WCC doesn't quite have the fond memories that it holds for most of the people. I feel especially bad for Jeff and Chris having to deal with the winds blowing my canopies into their teeners....ruined my WCC experience not to mention having to think about repainting TWO cars at what was supposed to be a fun event.

That's why next year I ain't going to the WCC...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I'll get back to you with a PM after contacting Chris.

Thanks for helping with sourcing the parts.

Bill P.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 06:11 AM