Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 tech talk, Would anyone be interested in a weekly tech talk?
wbgoggans
post Mar 15 2021, 09:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,167
Region Association: South East States

914 world is a massive wealth of knowledge. However we are limited in spreading this knowledge by text. Would anyone be interested in starting a weekly Skype/ zoom/ clubhouse call? I think it would be a great way to discuss mechanical theories and shoot the shit.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mikey914
post Mar 15 2021, 10:42 PM
Post #2

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

QUOTE(wbgoggans @ Mar 15 2021, 08:55 PM) *

914 world is a massive wealth of knowledge. However we are limited in spreading this knowledge by text. Would anyone be interested in starting a weekly Skype/ zoom/ clubhouse call? I think it would be a great way to discuss mechanical theories and shoot the shit.

Ian karr is already doing something like this. He has weekly videos and is having pateron meetings. I know I've attended one not long ago.
The only difference is that the Pateron thing requires a small subscription. I don't mind throwing a few bucks a month at his projects. He's been great at providing MANY videos on how to do stuff. The meetings are a bonus @iankarr whens the next one coming up?
+Quote Post
wbgoggans
post Mar 15 2021, 11:25 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 24,167
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 16 2021, 12:42 AM) *

QUOTE(wbgoggans @ Mar 15 2021, 08:55 PM) *

Ian karr is already doing something like this. He has weekly videos and is having pateron meetings. I know I've attended one not long ago.
The only difference is that the Pateron thing requires a small subscription. I don't mind throwing a few bucks a month at his projects. He's been great at providing MANY videos on how to do stuff. The meetings are a bonus @iankarr whens the next one coming up?

Ian karr’s videos are great. Would you mind posting a link so I can subscribe to his patron and join in?
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2024 - 08:02 AM