Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Finally, what happened to Precious Doe
morph
post May 5 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #1

quality parts builder

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,389
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

James and I heard her story on Unsolved Mysteries, and it was a dead end case with no leads. We were extremely sad to hear of the fact that there was no missing child report to match up with the body that had been found. Today they have arrested the murderer and a name for the little girl.

http://dailynews.att.net/cgi-bin/news?e=pu...89t73j00&src=ap
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
scotty b
post May 5 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #2

rust free you say ?

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,419
Region Association: None

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/mad.gif) I have always believed in an eye for an eye, and let the punish,ent fit the crime. For this duo of disgusting shits, a mathemetitian needs to figure the amount of blunt force applied to the girls head, scale it up appropriatly and apply to the kicker. Then lop off his head (bring back the guillotine)! I strongly feel our problems nowadays goes back to a lack of proper punishment, and a lack of severity. Kill the killers, rape the rapist. Lock up the thieves and drug dealers,put them on werk gangs, get something out of these wastes of life. The sick fuch's we keep hearing about lately that can't keep their hands off of children should never see the light of day, be it by death or locked up for life.Don't tell me a child molester can be rehabilitated and returned to society. A thief, or a dealer maybe. A cold blooded killer, doubtful. A child molester, NEVER. I have an idea of creating a small town in the middle of the desert where the molesters can live amongst each other,werk at a factory producing something useful to the rest of us, have a small home or apartment, and never be allowed to leave. Good for society, keeps them confined, but allows them a small bit of freedumb. This only applies after the prison sentence is over.Oops, soapbox just broke.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 08:52 PM