Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Nelson National???, I'm teetering on the edge
groot
post May 21 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #1

Dis member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,444

Yo, Eric. I'm really thinking about joining you this upcoming weekend. I've got a tranny seal coming on Monday and if I can get the car together and ready by Monday, packed on Tuesday, I'll be at Nelson. I have a work trip out of town Wed-Fri. So, if I go, I won't get to Nelson until late on Friday.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
groot
post May 23 2005, 05:33 AM
Post #2

Dis member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,444

Chris,

You're absolutely right about only finishing 4 races won't be enough to qualify. Certainly not in EP in CENDIV. I'm very worried about this and am doing everything I can to give myself a decent shot at getting in the top 10. I've got 5 in division races and 3 out of division races on my schedule. If I don't make it this year, then I don't. But, I'll give it my best shot.

I also agree that stuffing in a real engine is non-trivial, hence the reason to get the rest of the car worry-free.

Eric,

The entry's in the mail. So, we'll see how the assembly goes tonight. As of now, there are 7(!) EP cars entered... at Nelson? Nelson, historically, is the place people go to chase points because nobody goes there, but there are 7 entries in EP (8 including me).

I went to Nelson at the end of last season. Even with the repaving, it's really rough. There's a high-speed right-hander that's got huge bumps all the way through it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2024 - 05:47 AM