Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Slightly OT - Dirk Wright's Disease, Taildragger owner gets it BAD!
ClayPerrine
post Apr 21 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #1

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

I stumbled across this thread on the Bird Board's taildragger list.

3.9 RSR

Despite it being a taildragger it is a work of art!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Eric_Shea
post Apr 21 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #2

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

But, and I'm curous here, why hasn't someone started something like this group for the "draggers"? I have a mid '73T & haven't been able to find anything "warm & fuzzy" like this group for 914's.

Being a 911 owner myself... I'm not sure this type of list would be conducive to the average 911 owner. Something about lots of them taking themselves too seriously...??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I've racked my brain over this time and time again.

I think the PP board is as close as it gets. Good stuff going on there for 911's

I went through that thread a couple of nights ago... I think it took me an hour. Amazing. Matteo is definately doing it right.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Apr 22 2007, 01:43 AM
Post #3

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 21 2007, 09:01 PM) *

But, and I'm curous here, why hasn't someone started something like this group for the "draggers"? I have a mid '73T & haven't been able to find anything "warm & fuzzy" like this group for 914's.

Being a 911 owner myself... I'm not sure this type of list would be conducive to the average 911 owner. Something about lots of them taking themselves too seriously...??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I've racked my brain over this time and time again.

I think the PP board is as close as it gets. Good stuff going on there for 911's

I went through that thread a couple of nights ago... I think it took me an hour. Amazing. Matteo is definately doing it right.

Rennlist is as close as it gets I think... Funny, Rennlist 914 section is so dead you can hear a pin drop but the 911 section is quite busy. The experts come out to play anytime you have a question and they even have some whack jobs just like us. I took my '84 911 about 200 miles through the Sierra's today on the CRAB tour. Fun Fun Fun... Not as fun as a 914 on an autocross course but just enough more civility to make it a better long distance road machine...
Eric, I think I am going to take your advice on something. Scary huh...
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 06:32 AM