Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> For Sale: Nice 914-6 GT Conversion DE/Race Car, For Sale: Nice 914-6 GT Conversion DE/Race Car
Carrerajon
post Dec 2 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,319

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Hi there.... I am new to getting things into these type of classified arenas and so far do not appear to be able to get the picture loaded.

Car is a nice 914-6 GT repo. Glass flairs, F/R lids 16 gal fuel cell, Full cage. Coilovers, race seats and belts. 2.7 with webers. Nice GT repo. Was used as a DE car and was going to run PCA and Vintage and had a change of plans. Car has been stored inside but needs somebody to use and enjoy it......

Car is in the Atlanta GA area.

Email me directly at Carrerajon@aol.com and I can send picturesor call my C/VM 770-312-3524 for details.

Nice little car that needs to be run and enjoyed.
Asking $12,500 or realistic offer. Would love a BMW or Mini cab that I can put the 5 year old in the back and go do some car club activities again.

No luck getting the picture to attach...........just checked the post preview.....contact me directly for pics.....sorry.........

Contact with any questions.........Thanks! John Hinds
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 01:13 AM