Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: '74 914 2.0, Central Florida -SOLD, Bahia Red, VIN ends in 914
watsonrx13
post Feb 23 2014, 12:55 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 312
Region Association: South East States

My current project car is now available for sale. I've owned this car for 8 years and I've enjoyed the restoration.

It is a '74 2.0 original Bahia Red. It's a special car that has a VIN ending in 914 - 4742905914.

All rust has been repaired and the car has been repainted the original Bahia Red. Most of the rubber body seals have been replaced. Tires are in good condition.

The engine has been rebuilt to original condition with original FI and SS heat exchangers. The displacement has been increased to 2056 cc. The heads have been rebuilt, new P&C, I've installed a new Jake Raby 86a cam kit, all new bearings and new vacuum lines. All new rubber fuel lines with a new FI fuel pump. Only ethanol-free gas has been used since the rebuild. Engine was recently tuned up by Frank Eibell a local Porsche expert. The car has been driven about 500 miles since the rebuild.

Uncracked original dash pad, interior is in excellent original condition.

The brake calipers were rebuilt by Eric Shea.

Everything electrical works (except for the fresh air fan).

I've attached a link to my website showing the work I've done or had done to the car: http://www.tampabay914.com/SN_4742905914.html

If you have any questions, please e-mail to: watsonrx13@gmail.com.

Asking price: $18,000 $17,000/OBO $16,000/OBO

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

--- Rob
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 09:13 PM