Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OK, you won't beleive this but the dog was wrong!, My new car searched by FBI/Ill State Police Yes, P-Car content
realred914
post Nov 20 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #21

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 11,541
Region Association: None

shot the damn dog, fucked up cops and all.

thats why they call them PIGS they left a mess. I hate fucking feds. gawd damn useless pricks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914ltd
post Nov 20 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 581

Dam, ADHD at it's worst, I've been looking for that bag for a week!
+Quote Post
underthetire
post Nov 20 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #23

914 Guru

Member No.: 9,623
Region Association: Northern California

I've only met 2 FBI agents, and both were very pleasant. Neither were field agents though. You sure they were looking for drugs, not (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blowup.gif) ? Seems pretty extreme for the FBI to be looking for drugs.

Hope you get a big check out of them, but even if you do the car will be done, and 2012 will be long over.
+Quote Post
realred914
post Nov 20 2010, 11:28 AM
Post #24

QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 20 2010, 09:00 AM) *

I've only met 2 FBI agents, and both were very pleasant. Neither were field agents though. You sure they were looking for drugs, not (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blowup.gif) ? Seems pretty extreme for the FBI to be looking for drugs.

Hope you get a big check out of them, but even if you do the car will be done, and 2012 will be long over.

and if they found a bomb, would the out come be any different???? one trashed Porsche!

Now if the car had been used as an embassy bombing get away car, and they captured the driver as an illegal Somoli combatant, the driver would have been read his rights, and the car not touched until all due process and Constituional protections have been used. A search warrent approved by no less than 8 Supreme Court justices would be required before the search of the car could take place.

Additionally becuase dogs are considered unclean to the somoli driver/detainee, and we do not wish to insult the detainee, nor his cultural preferances, a special U.N. detachment of bomb sniffing politically correct Striped Lowlands Antelope would be airlifted in from Fiji to search the car.

Additionaly the Non-US citizen, illegal combatant, somoli driver would have been given a fat gift check for pelican parts for his trouble, and the car carefully washed, waxed, detailed, air replaced in the tires, and the car returned in better conditon than when siezed.

But since you only a tax paying US civilian, on US soil, they hose you over, sucker!!!!

PS see if you can personnally sue the Dog handler for this screw up, that damn mutt and his handler should never be allowed to work again as a search team member, ever!!! they need to fire the mutt and fire the pig involved in this travisty
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Nov 20 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #25

914 Parts @ Discount Prices 800.321.5432

Member No.: 3,095

Here is the funny part, a picture of the car!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Nov 20 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #26

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey realred, nice to see you finally found your spell checker. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)
+Quote Post
underthetire
post Nov 20 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #27

914 Guru

QUOTE(realred914 @ Nov 20 2010, 09:28 AM) *

and if they found a bomb, would the out come be any different???? one trashed Porsche!

Now if the car had been used as an embassy bombing get away car, and they captured the driver as an illegal Somoli combatant, the driver would have been read his rights, and the car not touched until all due process and Constituional protections have been used. A search warrent approved by no less than 8 Supreme Court justices would be required before the search of the car could take place.

Additionally becuase dogs are considered unclean to the somoli driver/detainee, and we do not wish to insult the detainee, nor his cultural preferances, a special U.N. detachment of bomb sniffing politically correct Striped Lowlands Antelope would be airlifted in from Fiji to search the car.

Additionaly the Non-US citizen, illegal combatant, somoli driver would have been given a fat gift check for pelican parts for his trouble, and the car carefully washed, waxed, detailed, air replaced in the tires, and the car returned in better conditon than when siezed.

But since you only a tax paying US civilian, on US soil, they hose you over, sucker!!!!

PS see if you can personnally sue the Dog handler for this screw up, that damn mutt and his handler should never be allowed to work again as a search team member, ever!!! they need to fire the mutt and fire the pig involved in this travisty

Looks like one trashed Porsche already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

No, the outcome would not change. And you are turning this to a political thread again! The main difference it would fall under the Homeland security rules. It would be the DEA that would be searching for drugs. The FBI wouldn't get involved unless there was a credible threat. What if they did find explosives? Then this thread would read, good job doggy, just saved a bunch of lives. From the pics, I doubt they did any additional damage that wasn't needing to be repaired.
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Nov 20 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #28

QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 20 2010, 09:50 AM) *

Looks like one trashed Porsche already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

No, the outcome would not change. And you are turning this to a political thread again! The main difference it would fall under the Homeland security rules. It would be the DEA that would be searching for drugs. The FBI wouldn't get involved unless there was a credible threat. What if they did find explosives? Then this thread would read, good job doggy, just saved a bunch of lives. From the pics, I doubt they did any additional damage that wasn't needing to be repaired.

Finger to nose.... Finger to nose.... Remember i am telling the story as it was told to me by Kity.
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Nov 20 2010, 11:55 AM
Post #29

rust free you say ?

Member No.: 3,419

I think the point is the FBI handled this like the proverbial jack booted thugs and then refused to re-do what they un-did. Much like most of our gubment for the last 100+ years (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Remember kids, your ALWAYS guilty until proven innocent....then your just another stupid citizen

And yes, I do realize what these guys deal with every day. I have a couple friends that are city and state troopers, I hear the stories. But it still doesn't excuse the way they treat everyone like a criminal right off the bat.
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Nov 20 2010, 11:57 AM
Post #30

From the pics, I doubt they did any additional damage that wasn't needing to be repaired.

except for slashing the tires!
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Nov 20 2010, 12:02 PM
Post #31

And who said they are not going to take care of the damage they did?? I have not even talked to them yet. that said, I do know I have the right phone number. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
underthetire
post Nov 20 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #32

914 Guru

I agree that sucks, but would you have driven on them anyways? I'm not sticking up for what they did, but we also need to understand the reasons.
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Nov 20 2010, 12:06 PM
Post #33

QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 20 2010, 10:04 AM) *

I agree that sucks, but would you have driven on them anyways? I'm not sticking up for what they did, but we also need to understand the reasons.

No, no, I never would have driven on them and i would not expect new tires. Just tires that hold air. You know how hard it is to push a car around with flat tire. Truth be told I agree with you most out just about every other post.
+Quote Post
Drums66
post Nov 20 2010, 12:14 PM
Post #34

914 Rudiments

Member No.: 151
Region Association: Southwest Region

....Yes exactly I would like to hear there side! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bs.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Nov 20 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #35

QUOTE(Drums66 @ Nov 20 2010, 10:14 AM) *

....Yes exactly I would like to hear there side! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bs.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

I do not need to hear the other side!!!!!!!! Fact is the dog alerted on my car!! Fact is these dogs and handlers are typically expertly trained and i see no reason to think otherwise of this dog and handler!! Fact is dogs can make mistakes!!! Fact is the dog might be too good at what it does and may have allerted because someone who had used drugs touch the back of the car hours earlier when it was pushed onto the truck!! Was the "FBI" guy rude and nasty, fact is, he probably was!! Is it his job to put the car back together, fact is NO, that is what the body shop gets paid to do. we will see how well they did when it gets here. will I get reimbursed for any damages, fact is I have no idea because i have not talked to them yet. Could they have done much damage in the first place, fact is no, not much. do I want new tires, no just ones that hold air because you all know how hard it is to push a car around with just one flat tire. So, lets not pass judgement just yet.
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Nov 20 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #36

914 Guru

Member No.: 7,407

QUOTE(realred914 @ Nov 20 2010, 08:29 AM) *

thats why they call them PIGS they left a mess. I hate fucking feds. gawd damn useless pricks.

Articulate as ever. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
realred914
post Nov 20 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 20 2010, 11:28 AM) *

straight to the point that is a raw deal, i have heard of cops trashing places and not cleaning up there mess. now cars. not rights to the common man.
luck the dog did not home in on your ass. they would have stuck the TSA on you, dont touch my junk bro!!!!
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 20 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #38

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380

QUOTE(914ltd @ Nov 20 2010, 08:49 AM) *

Dam, ADHD at it's worst, I've been looking for that bag for a week!

Brad! That's hysterical! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 20 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #39

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 20 2010, 11:28 AM) *

Elyut, I get the best laughs by reading what Dave writes and trying to keep a straight face... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

Dave are you actually old enough to know why they call them Pigs?
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Nov 22 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #40

So i talked to the owner of the shop where the car was taken apart and he told me the head guy said i woul dget reimbursed for any damages. Now all I need to do is wait for the car to show up.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2024 - 03:19 AM