Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PNW Teeners BBQ, Aug. 21, 2:00pm, Edmonds, WA, Now with pictures!
PanelBilly
post Aug 17 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #81

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,488
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I'm being taken to Port Ludlow or how ever it's spelled for the weekend. I'm hoping to be able to join in but it may be late. Won't have a way to bring turds this time, so if some other fool wants to jump in and bring these, I'll share my secrete methods.

And what time does the face stuffing begin
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Aug 17 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #82

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344

Start time for the festivities is 2:00ish with face stuffing to commence between 3:00 & 4:00.

Rohar - Mr. 242 will have the Binford fired up in the morning, so if your fatties take about 3 hours, you'd want to get them on the grill by noon or earlier. How's that sound?

Let's talk logistics and potluck :

Like last year, the grounds will be reserved for German and other classic iron. If you're arriving in more mundane transportation, you can drive in to unload and then park across the road at the elementary school.

We need someone to bring plastic utensils and napkins - and not the cheap, fragile stuff. Break out of the CSOB mold and get some forks and knives that won't break off in the salad. Who wants to take that on?

Atomic Buffalo Turds - PanelBilly will take you through the recipe that is certain to make you a star at any backyard BBQ in the future. Who will step up to prepare this delicacy?

Other suggestions: Roasted corn, BBQ beans, potato salad, fruit salad, desserts....you get the idea.

I'll be over at Garrett's tomorrow afternoon (Thursday) to do some preparation work on the grounds. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. Give me a call at 4two5- two55-two556 to coordinate.

Weather for Sunday looks awesome. We'll have some shelters for shade, but don't forget to bring chairs. Don't miss out on the Binford Magic. It's gonna be great!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif)
+Quote Post
sixnotfour
post Aug 17 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #83

914 Wizard

Member No.: 2,744
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I cannot be there , But I can drop off a car before 10am ?
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Aug 17 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #84

914 Neferati

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 17 2011, 09:53 PM) *

I cannot be there , But I can drop off a car before 10am ?

That would be great Jeff, I'll let Garrett and Patricia know. When would you pick the car up?

Sorry you can't make it; hope you're recovering well.
+Quote Post
sixnotfour
post Aug 17 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #85

914 Wizard

Member No.: 2,744
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I will have someone pick it up
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Aug 17 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #86

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 17 2011, 10:11 PM) *

I will have someone pick it up

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
messix
post Aug 17 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #87

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931

i'll bring a big batch of fresh green beans ala messix.
+Quote Post
TC 914-8
post Aug 17 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #88

Member No.: 9,090

Sorry Boys, I won't be making it this year, too much on my plate. Leaving for Bosie Monday AM, been in Portland all week. Too much to do. I'll be thinking of Troy eating the Atomic Buffalo Turds (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
messix
post Aug 17 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #89

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Aug 17 2011, 10:43 PM) *

Sorry Boys, I won't be making it this year, too much on my plate. Leaving for Bosie Monday AM, been in Portland all week. Too much to do. I'll be thinking of Troy eating the Atomic Buffalo Turds (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

hey tony if you wanna come over later and catch the end of the day you can stay over night at my place
and then hit the a-port in the morning [only 50 minutes with am traffic]
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Aug 18 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #90

914 Neferati

Thursday update - No work party/Thursday Teeners at Garrett's today. Just talked to G and he said they are all ready to go for the weekend. So no lawn mowing, clean-up, etc. is needed.

Thanks to those who responded.
+Quote Post
Comanchepilot
post Aug 18 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #91

Member No.: 9,341

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to sunny Sunday!!
+Quote Post
jsaum
post Aug 18 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #92

Member No.: 7,809
Region Association: None

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 17 2011, 09:46 PM) *

Start time for the festivities is 2:00ish with face stuffing to commence between 3:00 & 4:00.

Rohar - Mr. 242 will have the Binford fired up in the morning, so if your fatties take about 3 hours, you'd want to get them on the grill by noon or earlier. How's that sound?

Like last year, the grounds will be reserved for German and other classic iron. If you're arriving in more mundane transportation, you can drive in to unload and then park across the road at the elementary school.

We need someone to bring plastic utensils and napkins - and not the cheap, fragile stuff. Break out of the CSOB mold and get some forks and knives that won't break off in the salad. Who wants to take that on?

Atomic Buffalo Turds - PanelBilly will take you through the recipe that is certain to make you a star at any backyard BBQ in the future. Who will step up to prepare this delicacy?

Other suggestions: Roasted corn, BBQ beans, potato salad, fruit salad, desserts....you get the idea.

I'll be over at Garrett's tomorrow afternoon (Thursday) to do some preparation work on the grounds. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. Give me a call at 4two5- two55-two556 to coordinate.

Weather for Sunday looks awesome. We'll have some shelters for shade, but don't forget to bring chairs. Don't miss out on the Binford Magic. It's gonna be great!

Marc,

I'll sign on for the plates, napkins and plastic utensils. Costco Brand O.K?
Jsaum
+Quote Post
TC 914-8
post Aug 18 2011, 11:54 PM
Post #93

Member No.: 9,090

QUOTE(messix @ Aug 17 2011, 10:47 PM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Aug 17 2011, 10:43 PM) *

hey tony if you wanna come over later and catch the end of the day you can stay over night at my place
and then hit the a-port in the morning [only 50 minutes with am traffic]

Thanks for the invite Troy, Sunday is my day to chill with the wife, and get ready for the next week. Sunday ferrys suck, last time it took 2 ferrys to get there.
Thanks anyway, see you guys next time
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Aug 19 2011, 12:02 AM
Post #94

914 Neferati

QUOTE(jsaum @ Aug 18 2011, 08:20 PM) *

Marc,

Jsaum

Costco brand is fine James. Thanks.
+Quote Post
jsaum
post Aug 19 2011, 08:09 AM
Post #95

Member No.: 7,809
Region Association: None

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 18 2011, 11:02 PM) *

QUOTE(jsaum @ Aug 18 2011, 08:20 PM) *

Marc,

Jsaum

Costco brand is fine James. Thanks.

PM me a head count and the address. I'll pick everything up today.
Jsaum
+Quote Post
jcambo7
post Aug 19 2011, 08:23 AM
Post #96

Member No.: 9,867

Looks like I will be able to go. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) So far the wife is fine with it. Wondering if their is a group that would like to meet up and drive up there from the Puyallup on up areas.
+Quote Post
pete-stevers
post Aug 19 2011, 11:20 AM
Post #97

saved from fire!

Member No.: 2,914

wood love to make it to this, I will see if Sher and I can make it!
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Aug 19 2011, 12:04 PM
Post #98

914 Neferati

QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Aug 19 2011, 10:20 AM) *

wood love to make it to this, I will see if Sher and I can make it!

Give it your best shot Steve. We haven't seen you in a long time. We scheduled the start time just to give you plenty of time to get across the border. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
6freak
post Aug 19 2011, 02:36 PM
Post #99

MR.C

Member No.: 8,829

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Aug 19 2011, 07:23 AM) *

Looks like I will be able to go. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) So far the wife is fine with it. Wondering if their is a group that would like to meet up and drive up there from the Puyallup on up areas.

whats your # james if i decide to go i will call you sunday morning
+Quote Post
jcambo7
post Aug 19 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #100

Member No.: 9,867

QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 19 2011, 03:36 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Aug 19 2011, 07:23 AM) *

whats your # james if i decide to go i will call you sunday morning

PM sent
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2024 - 02:21 AM