Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Medford, Getting closer
Randal
post May 26 2011, 09:08 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 750

So how many 914's are going to be running the AutoX at Medford?

And is Britain going to give us a course diagram before the event?

I think it should be published on the Where2Race website for all of the World to see. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 45)
Borderline
post Jun 27 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #41

Member No.: 3,577
Region Association: Northern California

Yeah Randal, those are shat you want. Get rid of the rubber so it shifts better.
+Quote Post
grantsfo
post Jun 28 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #42

Arrrrhhhh!

Member No.: 433
Region Association: None

Yeah it helps get rid of this too! Hill climbs do strange things to 914 shifting. After I put in more solid shift linkage it behaved much better.

http://youtu.be/Y34WgBiysrk

...ouch Dont worry Rob I rebuilt the tranny after that nastiness! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
strawman
post Jun 29 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #43

Member No.: 8,624
Region Association: Central California

You guys forgot to mention that Brit spun the yellow car on his third (or was it his fourth?) lap in Turn 1 of the Enduro, but still finished very high in the standings. That car is a monster, despite the almost-corded tires...

I waved the green flag all day, and was continually impressed with the crazy, scalded-cat launches of Brits, Randall's, Gary's and Andy's cars. The uber-sticky tires and high-horsepower combination that those guys ran made for impressive action. Thanks for the show! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

I was jealous all day seeing the smiles on everyone's faces, while my car still sits on the skates in the garage awaiting final assembly. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I will definitely have my car ready for the next WCR!

Geoff
+Quote Post
montoya 73 2.0
post Jun 30 2011, 11:23 AM
Post #44

Lack of consideration to others, and Selfish!

Member No.: 3,016
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(strawman @ Jun 29 2011, 10:40 PM) *

I was jealous all day seeing the smiles on everyone's faces, while my car still sits on the skates in the garage awaiting final assembly. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I will definitely have my car ready for the next WCR!

Geoff

Didn't you say this last year in Tahoe? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

BTW you made some kick ass Porter beer Geoff!
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jul 1 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #45

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(strawman @ Jun 29 2011, 09:40 PM) *

You guys forgot to mention that Brit spun the yellow car on his third (or was it his fourth?) lap in Turn 1 of the Enduro, but still finished very high in the standings. That car is a monster, despite the almost-corded tires...

I waved the green flag all day, and was continually impressed with the crazy, scalded-cat launches of Brits, Randall's, Gary's and Andy's cars. The uber-sticky tires and high-horsepower combination that those guys ran made for impressive action. Thanks for the show! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Geoff

No one forgot Geoff. Spins count too! Brit will be back for a rematch...
+Quote Post
Randal
post Jul 1 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Member No.: 750

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 1 2011, 08:11 PM) *

QUOTE(strawman @ Jun 29 2011, 09:40 PM) *

Geoff

No one forgot Geoff. Spins count too! Brit will be back for a rematch...

How about the Fall Enduro?

And we'll get to practice on Friday PM and Saturday AM.

Bring a second set or tires!

Lots of competition from the hill climb folks as well.

I'm saving money for the trip up now.

Sure would be fun to have a few more 914's up there.

That track is an absolute blast.

I understand that you have to register early, as it fills up fast and is limited to 60 cars.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 11:55 PM