Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who has XM Radio?
BraunSC
post Jul 2 2004, 08:41 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,171

QUOTE(Va914 @ Jul 2 2004, 06:45 AM)

Has anyone found a station with old school STP and Nirvanna type music on it. The boneyard is good just not then best in traffic for me. Gets me a little strung out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)

You would probably like "Ethel" they play a lot of the old school overplayed stuff like that.

I'm not knocking what you like. I have just heard that so so so many times. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Toast
post Jul 2 2004, 09:03 AM
Post #22

Not bad for carrying sway bars.

Member No.: 1,580
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(majkos @ Jul 1 2004, 08:18 PM)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) Toast a gal! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) I'm so stupid! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
I listen to Boneyard,75% a day,how about octive hr?

Hey, dont worry about it. Just thought I'd clue you in. Its not like 'Toast' is a real gender secific nickname. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif)

Octives...... "I want those vice grips back after the show." (dog howling) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif)

Va914,
Check out 90's on the Decade catagory. There is a station in the Rock catagory that plays that crap, but I dont remember which one it is. Just browz through the Rock catagory. My local rock station still plays that stuff day in and day out. You might want to check your local rock or alternative station if you have one. Im sure they are still playing those. Ive been to a couple of different states and cities that have at least one of those stations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
+Quote Post
Kerrys914
post Jul 2 2004, 11:29 AM
Post #23

Dear, the parts I just sold paid for that part ;)

Member No.: 16

Thanks Toast, I'll check that station for the crap I like to listen to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif)

Cheers
Kerry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)
+Quote Post
Toast
post Jul 2 2004, 03:48 PM
Post #24

Not bad for carrying sway bars.

Member No.: 1,580
Region Association: Southwest Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Malmz
post Jul 2 2004, 05:06 PM
Post #25

CSOBOSC founding member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 602

Guess I'm the only one with Sirius. A Kenwood with Sirius was in the Roadrunner I bought and sold, and much of the sound system ended up in my boat... All those stations in BFE in the boat w/o a CD skipping is a very cool thing.

May add it to something else soon...

sm
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2024 - 04:03 AM