Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: What I get to do Tomorrow, VIN inspection
Rhodes71/914
post Dec 13 2004, 07:36 PM
Post #1

Glacier

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,482

Well it is a sad day in the Rhodes household, Gus has to go. I dragged this thing down from Alaska a few years ago and haven't had the time or resources to do anything to it so now that we have decided to go back to Alaska only so much can go back. The 914 goes with, the VW goes to somebody that hopefully will treat it like it deserves.

I gotta get it legal which means a VIN inspection at the DMV. It does drive but there is a brake fluid leak and now has no brakes so on the dolly and off the DMV. The State Troopers will come to the house and do it but they set up a time a couple of weaks down the road and then said if they are to busy they would cancel. Screw it, I made it down the Alcan like this I can certianly go 15 miles.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rhodes71/914
post Dec 13 2004, 07:38 PM
Post #2

Glacier

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,482

oops forgot the pic

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 05:33 PM