Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: Carbon Fiber Parts for Porsche 914, Add a cool 21st century functionality to your classic Porsche!
dovsky
post Oct 28 2015, 09:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,402
Region Association: None

Checkout our growing catalog of carbon fiber-based products for our beloved 914 at: www.compositedimensions.com

PORSCHE 914 Sun Visor Set:
Sale Price: $349

PORSCHE 914 Center Console Assembly:
Sale Price: $499

Carbon Fiber F1-style Side Mirrors:
Sale Price: $349 LH or RH, $679 for the set

PORSCHE 914 Main Instrument Gauge Bezel:
Sale Price: $149 w/standard hole sizes to fit OEM gauges. Blanks start at $119. Custom hole sizes and patterns are also available.

PORSCHE 914 Driver's Side Floor Board:
Sale Price: $199

PORSCHE 914 Front Panel for Center Console:
Sale Price: $99 w/standard hole sizes to fit OEM gauges. Blanks start at $89. Custom hole sizes and patterns are also available.

PORSCHE 914 Lower Panel for Center Console:
Sale Price: $99

Pre-preg Carbon Fiber Sheets:
Prices start at: $17. Sheets are available in multiple sizes and thicknesses to meet any DIY project.

Examples of commissioned projects:
Custom center console for Porsche 914 racer (contact us for a quote):

Custom Gauge Panel (OEM center console):
Sale Price: $109

Our site is full of useful technical information, including answers to FAQ’s, photos, videos and detailed descriptions of all our services and products for sale. Besides the new 914 Carbon Gear line of products, we make bespoke products to meet individual customer requirements. Please check us out at www.compositedimensions.com and don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CompositeDimensions

Additionally, please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to answer you and hear your feedback. If you need a special part made from composite material (i.e. carbon fiber, aramid, glass fiber, etc.), please contact me to discuss your specific requirements and how we may be able to serve you.

Sincerely,
Dov

Dov Chartarifsky
CEO – Composite Dimensions
Hameyasdim #62
Zichron Ya'akov
30900, Israel
Tel: +972 (0) 50 4047915
dovsky@bezeqint.net
dov@compositedimensions.com

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sedonut
post Oct 28 2015, 11:33 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 17,367
Region Association: Southwest Region

I think there would be a market for a carbon fiber dash and door panels. Price is always a consideration. I'd be interested in a dash. Perhaps you can give an estimate as to cost and gauge interest in a group buy?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
dovsky
post Oct 28 2015, 12:45 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Sedonut @ Oct 28 2015, 07:33 PM) *

I think there would be a market for a carbon fiber dash and door panels. Price is always a consideration. I'd be interested in a dash. Perhaps you can give an estimate as to cost and gauge interest in a group buy?

Wow! That's a great looking dash. Whoever made it did an excellent job from what I can see in the picture. Thanks for sharing this and for your enquiry.

Yes, cost will be a major consideration mainly because molds will need to be made first using a donor dash in good condition, which most probably it may need to be sacrificed in the process, and those don't come cheap ether.

Unfortunately I have to pass on this one as I think the expected price point (~$1-1.5K rough est.) will not yield enough margin if any after covering all the labor, materials and tooling cost.
+Quote Post
Blue6
post Oct 28 2015, 07:23 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,470
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Sedonut @ Oct 28 2015, 10:33 AM) *

I see you were lucky enough to get one, me too. There was a guy in SoCal that made a limited run of dashes, I paid $850....
+Quote Post
racerbvd
post Oct 28 2015, 08:38 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 226

Love the mirrors.
+Quote Post
dovsky
post Oct 29 2015, 07:12 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Oct 29 2015, 04:38 AM) *

Love the mirrors.

great, they are on sale.
+Quote Post
dovsky
post Nov 5 2015, 06:24 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(Sedonut @ Oct 28 2015, 07:33 PM) *

A far more economical alternative to making a new CF dash will to salvage a cracked dash by "skinning" it with CF. The look and feel will be like the above picture. Net weight will be slightly more, but after all this is more of a cosmetic application. Please let me know if anyone is interested...

Dov
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:29 PM