Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EvilWerks update (what has Dr. Evil been up to!?)
Mueller
post Jun 4 2017, 08:44 PM
Post #41

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

QUOTE(white1975 @ Jun 4 2017, 06:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Mueller @ Jun 4 2017, 05:04 PM) *

Glad to hear from you again, your story sucks, I mean not how you wrote it...what happened to you sucks....

If you need a fixture made for those broken studs, let me know and if you need something made, no charge except bushings or drills that go with it.

speaking of tools you done with it I could use it thanks kerry

Yep, turns out the tool you sent wasn't for a Type IV motor.....i guess it us for a 911 engine and things got lost in translation (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Will PM you for address.

Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post Jun 4 2017, 09:40 PM
Post #42

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Life throws a lot at us at times. Looks like you your handling the challenges with a good attatude. Don't forget you have the support of all your brothers here. .
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Jun 4 2017, 10:16 PM
Post #43

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348

Glad to see you come through it with pretty healthy perspective. When you are ready we'd be happy to help pit together a trans clinic (914rubber) maybe with some help for Cary. Just when you think you want to put something together hit either of us up.

-Mark
+Quote Post
crash914
post Jun 4 2017, 10:17 PM
Post #44

its a mystery to me

Member No.: 434
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Was just thinking of you...big hole in my Evil t-shirt. Time for another run, you are always welcome to vent on the board. Off topic of course. Good to have you back. Keep fighting.
+Quote Post
budk
post Jun 5 2017, 04:15 AM
Post #45

Yes! It's a Bumblebee!

Member No.: 11,970

Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about Leon.

We might be interested in 914 if all other interested parties fall through.

Good luck. Bud

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
brant
post Jun 5 2017, 09:13 AM
Post #46

914 Wizard

Member No.: 47
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Mike,

you are the definition of facing adversity.
so glad things are starting to come together!
the world misses you!

brant
+Quote Post
Kansas 914
post Jun 5 2017, 09:50 AM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 373
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 4 2017, 08:35 PM) *

Ken, holy shit you are right down the road practically. I'll see about meeting up.

My wife is flying to Cincinnati tonight for a business trip in Mason Township - coincidence? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Cheers!
+Quote Post
jkb944t
post Jun 5 2017, 10:40 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 3,459

Sorry to hear about the tough times you have had to endure but it looks like you are back on a path that is going to be much better for you.

My son and I really enjoyed your transmission clinic several years ago and it was obvious even back then that you cared very much for doing the right thing. Just keep moving forward and keep a positive perspective on life.

Jeff B
+Quote Post
jfort
post Jun 5 2017, 10:49 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 652
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Sorry to hear about the troubles but good to see you back here. Been through most of that myself, a couple of times. Missed you at Stoddards. Up the road in Findlay if I can help with anything.
+Quote Post
mbseto
post Jun 5 2017, 01:32 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 17,743
Region Association: North East States

I only know you through your posts, but what a story. Hang tough and if you are ever down near northern Cincinnati, I'll gladly buy you a beer.
+Quote Post
bigkensteele
post Jun 5 2017, 06:09 PM
Post #51

Major Member

Member No.: 2,660
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 4 2017, 06:35 PM) *

You guys are amazing. Thanks for the warmth and well wishes. It's good that some things are still dependable (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

As for the medical talk comments above, start a thread in the OT section and I would be happy to have an open discussion about both sides of the biz, and why things are the way they are.

Ken, holy shit you are right down the road practically. I'll see about meeting up. Not sure what I have to offer, but in your situation I may have some perspective and be able to answer questions, at the least.

All of you are welcome to stop by the shop sometime for bill shit n beer.

Damn, Mike... I had no idea. I am glad that things are on the uptick, but damn.

Are you still in WCH? I took a job for a company in Pittsburgh and I am up there about a week each month. I would love to drop in and catch up sometime on my way to or from. Next trip is the 19th through the 23rd if you are around. I can shoot you a text or give you a call.
+Quote Post
914dave
post Jun 5 2017, 08:14 PM
Post #52

914 Addict

Member No.: 1,262

Hang in there. Glad you're back. This place isn't the same without ya!
+Quote Post
North Coast Jim
post Jun 6 2017, 07:07 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 19,450

Glad to see your on the road back. I know what trials you have been through over the past year or so working with you on the tranny for my car.

Saw you last Tuesday and again on Sat at the Stoddard swap meet. It outwardly shows that your life is being turned around for the better. Hell you're even buying cores again !!!

Thanks once again for the relook at the tranny last Tuesday as we did have a hypoid mismatch. You're a stand up guy making this right. Runs like it should now. I've got 400 miles on the ODO since last Thursday morning. What Fun.

Stay steady and on course you'll get through this. If your up this way give me a call we'll get together.
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Jun 7 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #54

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372

Again, thanks for the positive vibes. Needed them today...things have turned (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Anyone who wants to swing by and BS, check out my messy set up, PM me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Jun 7 2017, 11:25 PM
Post #55

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

Glad you're well, sorry to hear about the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stromberg.gif)

Maybe next fall/spring I'll see if there's any more tranny's to fix in Canada and we can have Clinic part 3.

If you want to get away from it all that high paying job is still waiting for you up north (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/www.planetware.com-26-1496899504.1.jpg)
+Quote Post
djway
post Jun 8 2017, 02:53 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 19,266
Region Association: Southern California

I hear you on the state of Medicine in this Country. As a practitioner I was constantly asked to place profits over patients, in many horrible ways. My go to answer was "Fire me and we will see what happens" Multiple facilities were like this, funny, none of them are still in business. How does that happen? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
I was also the victim of the medical system, and the subsequent fraudulent cover up. The cover up went as far as attempting to make me go away via toxic medications and, lying to me about blood work etcetera. Luckily the medical training kicked in and others in the medical field picked up on it and I dodged that bullet. I was even pressured to have perfectly healthy organs removed. I was told they were bad but now I know they weren't. Redaction's and chart alterations years after the fact where placed in my charts after I refused to take the medicines. Charts proving what they were doing, was blatantly wrong, were deactivated.
The medical training is why I am alive, and two years of testing at a new facility, have proven me out. I still cant shake the knowledge that a person not knowing what to look for would not be alive right now.
And the system covers for them.
I could go on and on. Getting back into AirCooled has been my therapy. I have been left with a broken body and pennyless so my projects take forever but they saved my life.
Fight the good fight, don't give up your ethics, and enjoy your 914.
+Quote Post
krazykonrad
post Jun 9 2017, 10:58 AM
Post #57

Member No.: 5,610

Keep your feet moving! We're are all behind you. It sounds like you're beginning to see some blue sky as a result of your efforts.

Konrad
+Quote Post
worn
post Jun 9 2017, 02:27 PM
Post #58

can't remember

Member No.: 13,152
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jun 7 2017, 09:25 PM) *

Glad you're well, sorry to hear about the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stromberg.gif)

Maybe next fall/spring I'll see if there's any more tranny's to fix in Canada and we can have Clinic part 3.

If you want to get away from it all that high paying job is still waiting for you up north (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/www.planetware.com-26-1496899504.1.jpg)

That is gorgeous!
But we need Mike down here.
I had missed the evil presence, and if you think patients don't know that the corporation has docs on a timer, well they do. Also they trained you so smart and demand that you act so dumb.
Best wishes,
Warren
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Jun 9 2017, 04:17 PM
Post #59

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372

Not moving colder (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Also, damn Ex gonna be a bit of an obstacle. Likely stuck in OH for a while. At least I'm central.
+Quote Post
Porschef
post Jun 9 2017, 05:24 PM
Post #60

How you doin'

Member No.: 12,152

Good to see you're back Mike, hope things work out for the best. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

"Ask your doctor about___"... If that quote, that we all hear daily, doesn't implicate the culture of pharma that exists in this country, I'll be dipped in some used 901 tranny oil. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bs.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2024 - 05:53 AM