Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sale Pending 9140431482
mate914
post Jul 12 2024, 04:51 AM
Post #41

Matt

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,102
Region Association: North East States

[quote name='Rufus' date='Jul 11 2024, 11:46 PM' post='3156138']
[quote name='mate914' date='Feb 25 2024, 06:32 PM' post='3130757']
You are the ass in asshole. Please post a picture so we can all avoid you at car shows. All you do is sow division with zero I repeat ZERO respect for anybody but your self. Sit down and shut up. Now go take your blood pressure pill.
Matt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
[/quote]
[quote name='mate914' date='Jul 11 2024, 05:57 PM' post='3156100']
[/quote]
What is the price of the car now?
Matt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
[/quote]

Well, at the risk of being called nasty names (again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yawn.gif) ), here’s this:

Thread title since receiving an unexpected offer late last night (7/10/2024). I immediately accepted since it’s along the lines of a creative proposal I’d previously floated but was declined:
Sale Pending 9140431482

Sincerely hope this helps, and meets your standards for respect (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
[/quote]

Respect is earned not given anymore. Have a great day Karen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rufus
post Jul 12 2024, 09:39 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 5,840
Region Association: None

And I thought you guys’d be happy for me the car sold. I certainly am. I know Billj is. After calling me a d___ cause he didn’t like that, without accepting, I passed on his “top dollar” offer when a much, MUCH, better one materialized unexpectedly hours later, we kissed and made up … well kinda. No apology (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) but at least he said “GLWTS”. Another man of respect.

BTW: are you guys big checker players? I’m not. Don’t really like playing any kinda games. But I wouldn’t be surprised if MR’s played chess … thinkin ahead
+Quote Post
BillJ
post Jul 12 2024, 10:51 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 15,610

For the record I said "kind of a dick move". I didn't call you a dick. Regardless of whether you are or not. Which isn't me calling you one either...
+Quote Post
Rufus
post Jul 12 2024, 11:37 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 5,840

[/quote]
QUOTE(BillJ @ Jul 12 2024, 09:51 AM) *

For the record I said "kind of a dick move". I didn't call you a dick. Regardless of whether you are or not. Which isn't me calling you one either...

Not only did he not retract or walk back his PM statement after I politely said I took offense at it, and elaborated on the late night circumstances, and then asked “who’s the d…. now? But he doubled down stating “Well. Still you.” Seems like the one thing we agree on was the reason I was offended. And now in public it’s “Cleanup on aisle 9 !!”

More logic from the guy who posted this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) :

QUOTE(BillJ @ Feb 27 2024, 12:47 PM) *

This has been amusing but havent posted because this attempt to garner support for his spin and opinion was inevitable and misleading from the outset. The subtitle said it all right from the word go. So many demeaning and loaded statements start with a disclaimer saying precisely what will be said. "I'm not racist but...." or "Not trying to belittle the guy but..." etc etc.

Sorry you dont have the car you thought you bought. Go do whatever action you think you should. I think we should lock this thing. No more can come of it.

No animosity meant btw.

And then this in post #321:

“ Hey look at all the issues and i keep removing paint and undercoating to prove it needs a full restoration. Oh and i will sell it for fully restored price." Unreal”

I’m sure he didn’t mean to demean, belittle or anything like that, cause then he approached me the other day asking to buy my car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Checkers …

I don’t respond well to cajoling, pressuring, bullying, belittling, demeaning, verbal abuse, name calling, etc. Using them with me won’t get you what you want. Probably why I’m so well loved here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
BillJ
post Jul 12 2024, 01:43 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 15,610

Meh. Who cares.
+Quote Post
Craigers17
post Jul 12 2024, 02:36 PM
Post #46

Member No.: 21,317
Region Association: South East States

I just sold Bill J. a pretty decent part last week. He paid quickly, we had a pleasant talk on the phone, and he emailed me to confirm receipt of the part. There wasn’t any B.S. or drama. I would sell to or buy from him again.
+Quote Post
73-914
post Jul 12 2024, 07:37 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 11,651

QUOTE(BillJ @ Jul 12 2024, 03:43 PM) *

Meh. Who cares.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
+Quote Post
mb911
post Jul 17 2024, 08:20 AM
Post #48

914 Guru

Member No.: 9,892
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Ok so this sold ? And to whom? I am glad this is almost done but would be great to hear who has it now
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Jul 17 2024, 08:39 AM
Post #49

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

I agree. Regardless of what may have transpired in the past, I hope the new owner is a member or will soon be member so they have the support they may need to take that car to the next level. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jul 17 2024, 09:24 AM
Post #50

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

When the name calling and disrespect shows up, you KNOW the thread is on the fast track headed south and the flood has washed out the bridge
+Quote Post
sixaddict
post Jul 28 2024, 08:56 PM
Post #51

Member No.: 9,961
Region Association: South East States

Oy vey!
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2024 - 08:55 PM