Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Tank Nut 113 955 481
doug_b_928
post Apr 24 2024, 07:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,382
Region Association: Canada

Does anyone know where I can get the nut (113 955 481) that holds the washer fluid line to the bottom of the reservoir? I tried the local Porsche and VW dealerships and nada. The part number comes up in a few places in Europe but I'm hoping it's available in North America. I'd have thought it would be on CiP1 but it didn't come up when I searched there. Here's an image of what comes up under the part number:

Attached Image

Also, does anyone know if the hose at this connection had an expanded end on it so that the nut will hold it onto the nipple? It doesn't look like it in the PET diagram, shown below:

Attached Image

Here's an image of my tank with the line on it. It does look like the hose expands over the nipple so does the nut hold it on without a flange on the line because the hose is expanded over nipple?

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dr914@autoatlanta.com
post Apr 24 2024, 10:31 AM
Post #2

914 Guru

Member No.: 7,418
Region Association: None

of course at LEAST 50 (used) in stock

QUOTE(doug_b_928 @ Apr 24 2024, 06:44 AM) *

Does anyone know where I can get the nut (113 955 481) that holds the washer fluid line to the bottom of the reservoir? I tried the local Porsche and VW dealerships and nada. The part number comes up in a few places in Europe but I'm hoping it's available in North America. I'd have thought it would be on CiP1 but it didn't come up when I searched there. Here's an image of what comes up under the part number:

Attached Image

Also, does anyone know if the hose at this connection had an expanded end on it so that the nut will hold it onto the nipple? It doesn't look like it in the PET diagram, shown below:

Attached Image

Here's an image of my tank with the line on it. It does look like the hose expands over the nipple so does the nut hold it on without a flange on the line because the hose is expanded over nipple?

Attached Image

+Quote Post
doug_b_928
post Apr 24 2024, 11:00 AM
Post #3

Excellent, George. Do you know if the line needs a special end?
+Quote Post
doug_b_928
post Apr 25 2024, 07:16 AM
Post #4

Does anyone know if a flanged hose end is needed in this location?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 03:00 PM