Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A bit of a wiggle job is an understatement Brake Switch at pedal, Trying to get to the brake switch at the pedal
thecleanoutking
post May 22 2024, 11:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,109
Region Association: South East States

I was trying to get to the brake switch at the pedal to rule out any issues there..

Oh boy!! posted another thread yesterday (someone said it was a bit of a wiggle job) I'd say.. just to get to the two allens that hold the kick board i had to basically remove the carpet, half my console and after all that I still can't get the kick board out..

The carpet had holes for the clutch pedal, brake pedal, accelerator pedal and even a separate hole for the rod behind the gas pedal (which I ended up just putting a slice into that small hole or I might still be there)..

Now still can't get the kick board out but I lifted it and after removing a small mouse nest i can barley see what I think is the switch...man.. Should have started with the switch at the master?? why two switches any advice on the kick board and pedal switch?

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 07:50 AM