Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS : 1973 914-4, Roller, Rusty with Lots of Good Parts, Central Oregon
10degnorth
post Jun 21 2024, 02:23 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,045
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

1973 Porsche 914

Everything but the frame rails is in pretty good shape and everything is there.

Happy to send more specific pics.

Rebuilt title

BODY:
Battery tray and hell hole are rusted and an owner before me did a sub-par repair on the longitudinal. Rear trunk is rusted through. Pans are in pretty good shape. Skin and body metal are in great shape. No Bondo that I can detect, lots of bright work still in place. Have front and rear bumpers and rockers in good shape. Was originally sunflower yellow but a previous owner repainted with black and clearcoat. Pop up headlights work. Great for patch repair panels if you already have a project car.

ENGINE:
Has a 1974 1.8l. Weber ICT Carbs on it. Cylinder 2 has an intake valve that won't close completely. Needs rings, did both dry and wet compression tests and a little oil made cylinders come back. Engine bay is cleanish. Does not include stock fuel injection. Coil wires are pretty new. 009 Distributor. Has a cool quad exit exhaust as well as the accompanying rear valence with correct cut outs.

TRANSMISSION:
Shifts through all the gears.

INTERIOR:
Seats have some rips in bolsters, but the center cushions are in good shape, could be brought back affordably. Door panel vinyl is in good shape but pressboard backers are rough. Black dash is a little bit cracked. Stock steering wheel, shift knob etc... Gauges seem to be in good shape. Missing one door arm rest.

I had planned to rebuild it and get it moving, but turned out to be a bigger project than I wanted.

$2300

Facebook Post with Pictures
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2024 - 05:51 PM