Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB/ Rear shocks, Boge rears anyone?
MartyYeoman
post Sep 30 2026, 09:00 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,559
Joined: 19-June 03
From: San Ramon, CA
Member No.: 839
Region Association: Northern California



I'm looking for a set of stock Boge rear shock absorbers (914 333 051 02). Preferably NOS. My car is a 4 cylinder and is currently is set up with 140 pound springs and stock Boge stock shocks. The handling is agreeable to me for what I use the car for. The car is getting a little rear end sloppy and could use a little tightening up. These seem to be hard to get anymore. Anybody?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914Sixer
post Oct 1 2026, 08:22 AM
Post #2


914 Guru
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 9,583
Joined: 17-January 05
From: San Angelo Texas
Member No.: 3,457
Region Association: Southwest Region



AA has reproductions. NLA from Boge. Porsche has hydraulic adjustable Koni's. They are the ONLY one that has them. About $800 a pair, may have to come from Germany.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Oct 1 2026, 05:11 PM
Post #3


bdstone914
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 5,393
Joined: 8-November 03
From: Riverside CA
Member No.: 1,319



@MartyYeoman

date='Sep 30 2026, 08:00 PM' post='3273685']
I'm looking for a set of stock Boge rear shock absorbers (914 333 051 02). Preferably NOS. My car is a 4 cylinder and is currently is set up with 140 pound springs and stock Boge stock shocks. The handling is agreeable to me for what I use the car for. The car is getting a little rear end sloppy and could use a little tightening up. These seem to be hard to get anymore. Anybody?
[/quote]


I have a NOS pair of green Bilstein rear shocks. $350 plus shipping.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Luke M
post Oct 2 2026, 06:17 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,607
Joined: 8-February 05
From: WNY
Member No.: 3,574
Region Association: North East States



QUOTE(MartyYeoman @ Sep 30 2026, 08:00 PM) *

I'm looking for a set of stock Boge rear shock absorbers (914 333 051 02). Preferably NOS. My car is a 4 cylinder and is currently is set up with 140 pound springs and stock Boge stock shocks. The handling is agreeable to me for what I use the car for. The car is getting a little rear end sloppy and could use a little tightening up. These seem to be hard to get anymore. Anybody?



I have a used set that I just removed from my 73 2.0. The shocks look like they where replaced and springs look fairly new too. I have no history as they came on the car when I purchased it. I'll be out in the shop later today and will check them. I can post pics later this evening.

Added some pics.. They look pretty good and with Weltmister SP100 springs.


Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 06:23 PM
...