Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Think about it, So Cal, Triptophan run SAT 12/3
Howard
post Dec 5 2005, 03:16 PM
Post #81

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

Mike, thanks for bringing them. Great couple. They can download a bulk photo resizer here that's free to try. Works well and can convert them all to 640x480 with one click.

I can host them at my site if you like, so let me know.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dave Bell
post Dec 5 2005, 03:34 PM
Post #82

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,398

I just don't get on this board enough... missed a nice local run... but the story of CHP and Mike D's name bring back memories of a run Mike came on with me up in the Santa Clarita area. Not sure where Mike was in the pack, but we were all traveling a bit fast when we came up over a blind hill that quickly revealed the end of our road at a T intersection and a CHP sitting right at the T. There were some screeching tires and even some cars coming around other cars to avoid an accident but thankfully and amazingly, no response from the Chippy.

Can't say that much for the next run I was on with Mike... we were on our way to a D&G swapmeet and we got pulled over together. Mike had been following me and I think the CHP gave him a bigger $$ ticket for "driving too close" behind me... or maybe it was something Mike said :-)

Looks like you all had fun.

- Dave
+Quote Post
TonyAKAVW
post Dec 5 2005, 03:36 PM
Post #83

That's my ride.

Member No.: 166

I remember that T-junction and the screeching tires. It was nearly a 914 pileup.

Dave: Another group run up in your neighborhood would be a lot of fun! hint hint...

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

-Tony
+Quote Post
Dave Bell
post Dec 5 2005, 03:39 PM
Post #84

Member No.: 1,398

QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Dec 5 2005, 01:36 PM)
I remember that T-junction and the screeching tires. It was nearly a 914 pileup.

Dave: Another group run up in your neighborhood would be a lot of fun! hint hint...

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

-Tony

Hmmm... actually I got on the phone with Mike on Saturday evening... and he is thinking about setting up a similar route... badger us both and we might put something together.

- Dave
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2024 - 06:23 AM