Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2.0L Parts car in Seattle, Might be worth looking at
DNHunt
post Sep 3 2003, 02:17 PM
Post #1

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 598

Stopped by Absolute German today on my way home from Seattle. Red 73? 2.0L on top of a shipping container. They offerred it to me for $2000 as a project car. I said I wasn't interested. Looked at some other stuff by the time I left it was $1000 and they will deliver. That was a different story, I decided to take quick look so they lifted me up to it with a fork lift. I didn't have much time but, here's what I found.

2.0L with stock fuel injection (They claim it runs and were willing to start it, I didn't have time)
No tranny (they claim to have one for it)
Appearance group, front bumper looks good, 4 bolt fuchs
Body's got some problems
Rust in the hell hole
Interior trashed

I stopped being interested when I saw the rust. Didn't have my camera so no pics. At $ 1000 it might be a source for parts and a 2 liter. If someone is interested I can post the contact info.

Dave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Korijo
post Sep 3 2003, 03:43 PM
Post #2

[]D o [] o []V[] o []D

Member No.: 914

The guy Mike, if it was him, can be a bit $$$ hungry. He tried telling me a set of Riv's were $300, and a side shift tranny (cond. unknown) would go for $350-400. He "highballs" ya, then lowers the price when you've lost interest.
+Quote Post
ChrisReale
post Sep 3 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Sleazy

Member No.: 176

I might go down and look, but I will be sure to put the incognito mask on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2024 - 10:04 AM