Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> weight gurus - paul?
Brad Roberts
post Sep 8 2003, 12:52 AM
Post #21

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

ChrisC.. you guy's dont actually think the carpet is causing his allergies do you ?? Try moving from that area. I have friends who went down this same path.. and come to find out.. it was the surroundings. They moved 6 hours away and the kid cleared up 1 day after they moved in. They replaced EVERYTHING in the house. I know I sound stupid..

Anyway.. the bumpers make a huge improvement. It really changes the polar moment of the car (less wieght on the ends)

B
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Sep 8 2003, 10:12 AM
Post #22

I can't Re Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

He's mostly allergic to food. But also dust & dust mites; so you have to be careful of carpet & bedding (matresses etc). Even if you vacuum every day and steam-clean a couple times a year, an unbelievable amount of CRAP stays in the carpet. Plus...the fibers themselves can be irritating to some people.

This area does have a lot of allergens...zillions of plants. But between the choice of the concrete jungle i.e. the westside (BTDT) and here, we ain't moving.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th July 2024 - 01:40 PM