Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: early 911's, Site like this?
RickS
post Jun 2 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,880
Region Association: None

Between Pelican Parts 911 Tech BB and early 911S board you will get all your questions answered.

Since I frequent 4 boards for info on my cars, I am happy to say that no one board has the corner on being angels, or at least being a little smug about their cars. It's only human nature to think whatever you have is best - when egos get involved, then things get ugly. I haven't seen a BB yet that hasn't cast stones at the others for whatever reason - therefore none are without sin.

Personally, this and the Pelican 914 board, have to be the most open, easy going groups, which I really appreciate. I get accurate info quick, from knowledgeable people (or else you take and pick the info you want), who do so with a smile and genuine concern.

For 914 info THIS is the place. For early 911, the S Reg and Pelican are great.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Jun 2 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #22

Do I or don't I...........?

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,765
Region Association: North East States

I've checked all of these sites & am a member of one, but info isn't easy to come by & the fellowship isn't there in any of them. I want a pre-74 911 site that's just like this one dammit! Can't believe such a site doesn't exist.

Maybe I should by the '72 914 on evilbay & use my 73T as a donor car. Christ, my wife would Lorena Bobbit me. She love that T
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2024 - 06:03 AM