Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT any interest in a N. Ca. porsche get together?
ConeDodger
post Dec 11 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #141

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Dec 10 2007, 09:05 PM) *

Bottom line though Andy, everyone knows red is faster than silver (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Ha, fooled you they only look faster. I thought about a custom fuel injection set up, but I'll wait till I get my six done. I can barely find time to work on 1 car. My car passed smog 6 years ago with just the smog pump and NO cat! Just barely though. Right now the cam and heads are the limiting factors for my motor. Stock rev limiter/oil pump/valves. I did some porting in the exhaust port where the heat exchangers bolt up. Almost forgot, but a good friend of mine made a custom addition to my plenum instead of my temporary "adaptor" for my volvo throttle body. Loss of that restriction got me 5 horses on the dyno. Rob, next time I'd like you to drive my car.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)

Andy,

I would be honored. Watching yours and discussing that "extra grunt" with Steve Nieslony at Charles Schultz a couple years ago was part of the inspiration to build mine... I am glad I did...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 06:10 AM