Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WCR 2008, Pictures
rhodyguy
post Jul 16 2008, 09:50 AM
Post #201

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

i wonder if the kiwi that took pictures at the top of the pass will remember to register and post? that was a classic exchange with the older gent.

k
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jul 16 2008, 10:17 AM
Post #202

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Top 360 Reasons to go to WCR in Monterey:

Reason #360: The coastline! The Aquarium! The Marina Autocross site! The local seafood! I vote for Monterey! One of my favorite places in the world!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
greenie
post Jul 16 2008, 11:25 AM
Post #203

Member No.: 3,013
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 16 2008, 07:17 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Reason #360: The coastline! The Aquarium! The Marina Autocross site! The local seafood! I vote for Monterey! One of my favorite places in the world!

Reason # 360 Here we go with the reasons already.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Where do we register? What hotel are we staying at? Do I need to fill my tank? Can I just show up to scratch my ass in the parking lot? Do you take American Express & PeePal?...................................................etc...................................etc..............?????
+Quote Post
dinomium
post Jul 16 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #204

Git on a chair son, all the good stuff is goin over yer head!

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 74

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 16 2008, 08:41 AM) *

QUOTE(dinomium @ Jul 15 2008, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 15 2008, 03:27 PM) *

I don't have any more money! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

That is what your get when you GIVE away parts! And that GOES double for letting Craig tease me!
LOL!

Actually, that was a statement for the General. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Because I didn't pre-register, she kept tracking me down with her hand held out. Sheese! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) It was pretty funny on the 2nd day. Michelle and I should have pre-registered. But I was working 2 full time jobs and didn't think we'd be able to make it.

that is EVEN FUNNIER! I was a non paid entry as well. I had to barrow a dollar from Troy for my lunch and made my passenger buy his own!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
The General
post Jul 16 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #205

Member No.: 9,293

QUOTE(dinomium @ Jul 16 2008, 11:34 AM) *

That is what your get when you GIVE away parts! And that GOES double for letting Craig tease me!
LOL!

Actually, that was a statement for the General. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Because I didn't pre-register, she kept tracking me down with her hand held out. Sheese! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) It was pretty funny on the 2nd day. Michelle and I should have pre-registered. But I was working 2 full time jobs and didn't think we'd be able to make it.

that is EVEN FUNNIER! I was a non paid entry as well. I had to barrow a dollar from Troy for my lunch and made my passenger buy his own!

The General wore many hats during the planning and execution of this event . . . CFO and 'enforcer' were two of them . . .

If you ever need $$$$ collected from someone, you know where to find me - I'm STILL finding money stuffed in the pockets of various outfits I wore throughout the weekend.

For those of you who said "I'll send you a check early next week" remember - I know who you are, I know where you live, and I will hunt you down . . . . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

BTW, how many posts does it take before you become a post whore? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Am I there yet?
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Jul 16 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #206

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884

QUOTE(The General @ Jul 16 2008, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(dinomium @ Jul 16 2008, 11:34 AM) *

LOL!

The General wore many hats during the planning and execution of this event . . . CFO and 'enforcer' were two of them . . .

If you ever need $$$$ collected from someone, you know where to find me - I'm STILL finding money stuffed in the pockets of various outfits I wore throughout the weekend.

For those of you who said "I'll send you a check early next week" remember - I know who you are, I know where you live, and I will hunt you down . . . . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

BTW, how many posts does it take before you become a post whore? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Am I there yet?

I'll be down in your area on Sunday. I'll drop of some money and show off the new baby (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Being a post whore is an art (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) More about you average posts per day. I'd say if you average 4 or more a day you qualify. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
roadster fan
post Jul 16 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #207

Project Frankenstein !!!!!!!!

Member No.: 5,184

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 16 2008, 09:17 AM) *

Ummmmmmmmm........SoCal peeps who complained about how far away Seattle was for WCR2008...............here is your chance to step up to the plate and organize in your neighborhood............... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

Jim
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Jul 16 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #208

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 16 2008, 09:17 AM) *

Monterey is beautiful. Plus the drive to Carmel..sp?. Works for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)
+Quote Post
Todd Enlund
post Jul 16 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #209

Resident Photoshop Guru

Member No.: 8,032

QUOTE(The General @ Jul 16 2008, 11:58 AM) *

It's not just about quantity. It's also about frequency and (lack of) quality. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Todd Enlund
post Jul 16 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #210

Resident Photoshop Guru

Member No.: 8,032

Reason #359: Can you say Laguna Seca?

I knew you could.
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Jul 16 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #211

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jul 16 2008, 02:36 PM) *

It's not just about quantity. It's also about frequency and (lack of) quality. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Well all of my posts are quaility (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
old914dog
post Jul 16 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #212

Member No.: 2,643
Region Association: None

Thanks for all the pictures. We wanted to attend but....... Lot's of great looking teeners.
mike
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Jul 16 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #213

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 16 2008, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jul 16 2008, 02:36 PM) *

Well all of my posts are quaility (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

Well Jon, we all know that you're not a post whore. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

.....and the sun never shines in Seattle. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Jul 16 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #214

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) If I'm not a post whore would I be a post pimp? So what would that entail? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Jul 16 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #215

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 16 2008, 04:59 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) If I'm not a post whore would I be a post pimp? So what would that entail? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

You'd have to get Tierra to post heavily.....right now, Greenie is a post pimp. We even have a smilie....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/elvira.gif)
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Jul 16 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #216

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
+Quote Post
TC 914-8
post Jul 16 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #217

Member No.: 9,090

Hey this is my first chance to post since I left on Sunday.

I want to thank Greenie and Janet, for the excelent weekend. All was well planed and organized ( except for the idiot who led us from Pt Gamble to Bainbridge ). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

It was great to meet all the local members and teeners who live the 914 lifestyle.

Thanks Troy, Kevin, and all the other folks who I had to relearn their names each day because of the keg. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

I do have some pictures to post but I think the ones that are posted spell it out.

When I get back from Florida( it sucks, Hot and rainy ) I'll review my Video and see if any is worth posting.

Thanks again everyone for all the complements on my car,

I don't think Greenie should retire as an organizer, a promotion is in order.

I will see you all sooner than later,

Tony (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

+Quote Post
roadster fan
post Jul 16 2008, 11:03 PM
Post #218

Project Frankenstein !!!!!!!!

Member No.: 5,184

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jul 16 2008, 09:23 PM) *

All was well planed and organized ( except for the idiot who led us from Pt Gamble to Bainbridge ). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Tony (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Yeah what a cluster! You did a great job leading us.....of course that coming from someone who didnt even know which direction north was (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Really nice to meet you Tony and loved your car.

Jim
+Quote Post
seanery
post Jul 16 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #219

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 16 2008, 04:30 PM) *

Monterey is beautiful. Plus the drive to Carmel..sp?. Works for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

You gettin' a new car? Eric just called and said yours was still available. I'm sending a money order in the morning!

I can't wait - I need a good track/driver dual purpose car! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post Jul 16 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #220

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488

I think my favorite photo was the one I took of the asian girls who stopped to take picture of the cars when we were at the Whistle stop.
+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2024 - 04:14 AM