Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mid Engine Invasion, Official Event Thread
HarveyH
post Apr 22 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #261

Group: Members
Member No.: 843

Dr Evil said:
Someone, not me, needs to get everyone to meet at one place at one time to enter in all together. I think arriving at 8am or shortly there after is a good thing.

I'm still planning on being there. 8:00 meeting (or earlier (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) ) sounds good to me. Where and When?

Harvey
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Apr 22 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #262

Custom Member

Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

Everyone is planning to meet at the hotel between 8-830

We will all drive over together from there.

Rich
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Apr 22 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #263

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Herb! You should get the bumper from me...please (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
firstknight13
post Apr 22 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #264

Member No.: 3,817

evil i got some stuff for sale ...boxster tranny....4 lug mahles...5 lug fuchs....couple other things space wise.....ray
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Apr 22 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #265

I think I will get us all some doughnuts and coffee at dawn (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
firstknight13
post Apr 22 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #266

Member No.: 3,817

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) who's dawn (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Apr 22 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #267

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Were in Madison Wi for the night. We ended up in a construction zone. The road was so rough that it shook my power lead apart and the car quit right in the construction zone. I had three Madison squad cars behind me before I could figure out where my flasher switch was. I managed to talk them into helping me push the car into a parking lot where I could work on it. I lucked out and found the problem right away and with the assistance of a young female officer and her flashlight we were back on the road in 15 minutes. See you all there.

Scottyb you are a wimp! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
turboman808
post Apr 22 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #268

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,505
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 22 2009, 08:20 PM) *

Were in Madison Wi for the night. We ended up in a construction zone. The road was so rough that it shook my power lead apart and the car quit right in the construction zone. I had three Madison squad cars behind me before I could figure out where my flasher switch was. I managed to talk them into helping me push the car into a parking lot where I could work on it. I lucked out and found the problem right away and with the assistance of a young female officer and her flashlight we were back on the road in 15 minutes. See you all there.

Nothing will scare ya more then breaking down in a car that no one has parts for hundreds of miles from home. Glad ya got it fixed
+Quote Post
Spoke
post Apr 23 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #269

Jerry

Member No.: 3,031
Region Association: None

I can't bring my 914 (no engine) but I will be bringing my 911 on Saturday. What do I have to do so I can park it with the other tail draggers?
+Quote Post
crash914
post Apr 23 2009, 05:14 AM
Post #270

its a mystery to me

Member No.: 434

Mike, bumper, check..
are you going to bring it or should we swing by the house?
+Quote Post
ArtechnikA
post Apr 23 2009, 05:39 AM
Post #271

rich herzog

Member No.: 513

CPA-PCA finally got me my space assignments - i'll be in D76-78.

I expect that's *way* off the beaten path since my (early) space request never made it through the routing process like it should have...

So drop on by and say Hi - I'll be wandering throughout the day too, since I don't really have anything available for immediate sale...
+Quote Post
root
post Apr 23 2009, 05:49 AM
Post #272

Two Wheeled Type4 Completed!

Member No.: 2,026

Dr. Evil / Zach ?!? I'm planning on bringing as many little parts as I can cram into the nooks and cranny's of blackie; fuel tank sensor, TPS's, distributor, door handle, with key (if I can find it). Biggest part will most likely be 1.7L heads unless Zach still needs a trailing arm! If you don't have enough table space I think I can make a card table out of blackie's 'T-top' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .
+Quote Post
914rrr
post Apr 23 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #273

Member No.: 874
Region Association: South East States

Update: We will not be bringing the 914. So if anyone needs us to help tote back some parts they buy, let us know.

+Quote Post
sixerdon
post Apr 23 2009, 07:11 AM
Post #274

Member No.: 731

My buddie and I will be heading down there tomorrow with a pickup truck full of early 911 and 914 parts. Although we are staying just down the street, we will swing by Palmyra to see what's going on for an evening of drink and BS. Looking for some decent weather and a big turnout for a change.
Don
+Quote Post
anderssj
post Apr 23 2009, 07:15 AM
Post #275

Dog is my copilot...

Member No.: 207

QUOTE(turboman808 @ Apr 23 2009, 01:59 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 22 2009, 08:20 PM) *

Nothing will scare ya more then breaking down in a car that no one has parts for hundreds of miles from home . . . .

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Especially when my wife is with me . . . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
VaccaRabite
post Apr 23 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #276

En Garde!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,435

QUOTE(root @ Apr 23 2009, 06:49 AM) *

Dr. Evil / Zach ?!? I'm planning on bringing as many little parts as I can cram into the nooks and cranny's of blackie; fuel tank sensor, TPS's, distributor, door handle, with key (if I can find it). Biggest part will most likely be 1.7L heads unless Zach still needs a trailing arm! If you don't have enough table space I think I can make a card table out of blackie's 'T-top' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .

At the moment, I'll only be looking for a few things. Side shift cover and a good relay board cover.

My a-arm got fixed. My car will be there, functional but not yet road legal. Infact, it is 2/3 of the way there already. I dropped it off in Camp Hill PA ~ midnight last night for an alignment.

I'll be bringing 4 nearly new Vredstat Sprint 165 15 (or whatever the stock hard to find tire size is), my last unsold Rennshift 917 shift knob and maybe a few other things.

Zach
+Quote Post
anderssj
post Apr 23 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #277

Dog is my copilot...

Member No.: 207

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 23 2009, 09:57 AM) *

QUOTE(root @ Apr 23 2009, 06:49 AM) *

At the moment, I'll only be looking for a few things. Side shift cover and a good relay board cover.

My a-arm got fixed. My car will be there, functional but not yet road legal. Infact, it is 2/3 of the way there already. I dropped it off in Camp Hill PA ~ midnight last night for an alignment.

I'll be bringing 4 nearly new Vredstat Sprint 165 15 (or whatever the stock hard to find tire size is), my last unsold Rennshift 917 shift knob and maybe a few other things.

Zach

I'll try to remember to bring a relay board cover . . .

Also . . . is there a way to contact anybody up there just in case something were to happen to anybody on the trip in . . . not for help, as much as to provide status/where-abouts (like "we're outside Warrenton VA and the car is dead") . . . (though advice may be appreciated--provided there's no laughing in the background). Wasn't planning on bringing a computer with me . . . .
+Quote Post
VaccaRabite
post Apr 23 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #278

En Garde!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,435

My cell number is four four 3 - seven 1 o - 58oo

Sorry, don't want robots getting it.

I'll be getting in sometime friday afternoon. Feel free to call to see where things are.

Zach
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Apr 23 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #279

I'll bring the bumper and some small parts, some chairs, a jack, etc.

I need to find the paper they snet me with the spot numbers. If there are spots out on the diaspora we can just claim them, too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pirate.gif)

My # if anyone needs to get a hold of me (good luck) is sixer one niner 518 sixer o niner two
+Quote Post
jsayre914
post Apr 23 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #280

Speed Up !!!

Member No.: 8,696

QUOTE(crash914 @ Apr 22 2009, 08:38 PM) *

who was wanting the front hood? I think i will come up for the swap meet. will be bringing wheels, hood and '74 parts...let me know what you need....also a set of cracked heads for a 103..

That was me. I got one already, thanks. Me and Zach found a secret cave full of 914 parts, right near my house. Thanks anyway

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
see you there
+Quote Post

20 Pages V « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th October 2024 - 02:06 AM